Users perceive thermoformed samples as the highest quality version of samples. At Sampling Innovations, our aim is to always offer you the best solution, which is why we offer unique thermoformed promotional products. Check them out here!
The advantages of thermoformingThe market for single-use custom products never stops evolving, and thermoforming is a great example of this. Thermoforming is a high-performance manufacturing process whereby a half-finished plastic sheet is heated to create a usable product. Here we outline some of the main advantages:
- Customisable shapes, openings and applicators.
- High-quality product samples.
- Various ways to use them in the beauty sector.
- Product safety (transparent plastic allows you to see and choose the product without having to open it).
- Cost savings
- Protection and hygiene of the product
- Controlled dosage